Saturday, November 17, 2007

Twenty - Three

Michael and I had a very simple weekend. So do not think this entry is *super*.


Friday

Michael, Dane, Jordan and I went to Philadelphia to see Control. It was a very well done film about Joy Division's Ian Curtis. I really enjoyed the style of which it was done. But it made me think Ian Curtis was a pussy =/. We walked around and got Chinese Food at thing really lovely Chinese Food Restaurant. That is practically it. Sorry. I have been doing a lot of work lately and that means less fun-fun time.


Saturday:

Dane and Joe came over Michael's house. There was drinking, dirty talk, and we watched That Thing You Do on VH1. Instead of talking about this weekend, I am just going to show you pictures. Oh and this weekend was the weekend some bitch at the Salon fucked up my hair.

Enjoy:



No comments: