Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sixteen

Don't ask, don't tell.

So, I have three weekends to update my readers on. Two take place in Cherry Hill, the latest weekend takes place in good Old New Brunswick. So let me first start off with my Cherry Hill Weekend. I actually wrote a really banging entry, that Blog spot decided to delete for now apparent reason. So I guess I am going to start from scratch. Fuck you blog spot. I thought you were suppose to have autosave. So lets start off with Cherry Hill#1.



Cherry Hill:
The day after the whole speeding ticket ridiculousness and late night reading, I headed over to Michael's. In no mood to really party or go out. I kind of just wanted to spend some time with Michael, go out to dinner, do school work, and force him to cheer me up. Sure, this may be unfair to him, but...he chooses to date me, not my problem. So, Michael took me to this Sushi restaurant, due to the fact I have gotten really into sushi again. There was this strange anime-freakish group in the corner, talking about their conventions and their sex. Let us just say, the foul taste left in my mouth was not because of the sushi.

After sushi, Michael and I went to Philadelphia so I could get a treat at the Franklin Fountain. He ended up getting the strangest drink *ever*. Parking was completely atrocious. Though parking in Philadelphia on a Friday is usually disgusting, there was not a single space open the entire two hours we were walking around. I felt very lucky to have found the space we did. Michael bought me two new sets of earrings, which are even more grandiose in comparison to anything I actually own. I actually lost one of these earrings and broke the other. (So I am actually going to Cherry Hill this weekend in order to purchase more. ) After dillydallying in Philadelphia, Michael and I went home. Michael is such a trooper, he spent the entire night watching me do homework and cuddling me. Michael and I are such old people when we are alone. It is actually kind of sad.

We woke up rather early to the typical screams that echo through Michael's house in the early hours. I was not feeling that well due to sleep deprivation and nausea. When I finally got myself together Michael and I sat around while I did even more reading. We watched Shoujo Kakumei Utena. Which Micheal claimed to not relate to. Sometimes he is a moron. Exciting, I know. Taking 18 credits and working for the radio station is the nightmare I thought it would be. But that is a whole other story all together. Before we picked up Michael's sister we went out to eat at this lovely pizza restaurants. What was so interesting about it was the crust wasn't just regular crust, it was wheat and other interesting breads. It was really a nice dinner. After dinner we went for a walk around this lake. I ended up singing Michael the Sailor Moon theme song there at the top of my lungs. It is no surprise i got some funny looks.

Around 9:30 Joe and Dane came by with an ample supply of beer. But after it was gone later in the night, Joe commented that one can never have enough beer. Though it was cold Joe, Michael, and I are chain smokers when together, so we started the night out on Michael's porch. While drinking and smoking we ended up becoming nostalgic for the Nickelodeon of old. After enough talk I ended up pulling up "Are You Afraid of the Dark" on Tv-Links. Watching "The Tale of the Pinball Wizard" with men in their almost mid 20s is an interesting experience. Since it obviously has homo-erotic images and story lines a long with tons of sexual-ism. Including the box = vagina. It is a completely true story.

The rest of the night was filled with ridiculously things and ridiculous times. When we migrated into the Living room, things just got stranger. With talk of juggs, fat ass, and yogurt....how could the night not have been fabulous? It was overall a night of high jinx, talking, and beer.

Sunday was rather boring. We just chilled and did work together. Followed by our favorite Rock of Love and me leaving.

Lessons from Teacher Joe:

"All I smell is beer, cigarettes, and shattered illusions."

"Tightly snatched woman."

"I am not sucking sour milk from any tit I am sucking victory."

"I want to be nurtured yet I want to be tortured by feminine wiles"

Cherry Hill Picture Dump:



We Retarded:

No comments: