Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fourteen


Sorry I have not updated earlier. Life has been very busy. I have moved back to New Brunsick, and classes, and getting ready to move. So much has happened in this almost two week perio dof time. So let me start off where I left off. The night of Mike's party ended up being ridiculous intense. Shortly after I finished my last entry we played Frisbee, but everyone except me was too drunk to play in any true capacity. And I suck too badly. So it ended up being a mild catastrophe. Including people hitting each other with the frisbee. When someone thought it would be funny to hit me, I then threatened that the next person to hit me would be burned with a cigarette. Which wasn't in any way a joke. I would have totally smoked a bitch.

At the end of the night Mike totally passed out drunk after a way to strange game of charades. I ended up having to clean up a good portion of Mike's house. Why? because I am obviously the best girlfriend ever and he should kiss the ground I walk on. But that is another story. He seemed to have a good enough birthday. I am sorry these things lack detail, it has been awhile. I ended up spending most of the night browsing the chans and taking pictures with his macbook.

The next day we went to Philadelphia in search of gold and black Nikes. I found sweet Nike Vandals which I am totally in love with for only 33 dollars. I love the city. While coming out of a thrift/vintage store, a gang of woman approached me and yelled in a very threatening manner, "Girl, you look good!" I have never felt more threatened and complimented in my life. Those girls made me so happy, yet so confused. Due to the fact that their tone was so threatening and angry, yet what they said was so nice. I did look mighty fly though. Then Mike and I headed back, finished the puzzle, ate with his family, fucked, and said our goodbyes.


My last week home was a whirl wind of sadness for me. Tuesday I went to a Library function Matt and Emilyn were hosting. It was interesting. After a stint at Cold Stone, everyone decided to goto the beach. But Zachary and I got lost, and could not find the right beach, partly due to bad directions. Ironically enough everyone who found it got a ticket for illegal parking. Which is mad lame because I've parked there half a billion times before and never gotten a ticket, a long with the rest of Brick. The thing that sticked out in my most were the last two days. The Thursday before I left, Emilyn, Kelly, Matt, Sam and I got together. We got ice cream, drove around, and played Wii. And before I knew it, summer was gone. Due to lack of carage, I don't know when I will see the Brick kids I love again. Hopefully soon, I miss them awful, and the fun times we had.

On Friday Mike came to help me pack up and we went out to dinner with my mother. We ended up going to the boardwalk with Krystal later that night. We ended up seeing the American Appareled Pieces there, a long with children I went to Elementary school with. One obviously being surprised with how hot I turned out. Who for a moment was in shock, and was in disbelief that I, Tricia, the awkward nerd girl, became a mega-hottie. After playing Buck Hunter and walking the entire length of the Boardwalk for the last time until probably next Spring, we went home.

Move in day was a Rush, it was Veronica's birthday so Mike and I took her out to dinner. Veronica wasn't feeling so well, so Mike and I just ended up walking around New Brunswick talking. The night wasn't the eventful but enjoyable none the less. The next day was also equally uneventful, but I did get a camera which is banging. After this mildly boring catch up entry, there will be epic entries with lots of pictures an my awkward happenings. These two weeks just happened to be boring. After I had dinner with Mike, I apparently got fucked up, and was acting drunk, despite the fact that I do not drink. And started singing Destiny's Child, "I'm a Survivor" Sunday night we went out, and ended up getting in a taxi with a prostitute who I gave a cigarette to. Because she was mad fly and I am possibly in love with her. But that is a whole other story.


So how has my first week of school been going? Good, my courses are good, and so far I have been keeping up on my work. Awkwardly enough the bookstore sold me ridiculous amounts of Freud literature, convinced me it was for my Asian Feminist class, only for me to find out that the class required no books. It was kind of fucked. But so far I am doing alright. This weekend I promise there will be a witty, mildly interesting, picture filled blog. Tonight certainly brought the lulz.

I will update about tonight and the rest of the weekend later now that I have caught up on my life Post-Mike's Birthday. So I am going to leave you with Destiny's Child's "I'm a Survivor":



No comments: