Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thirteen




\
It has been a week or so since I updated. I apologize for that. Life has been rather hectic, though boring. I have been cleaning my room and getting ready for the big move back to New Brunswick. I have had some fun though in between. I have been hanging out with Krystal and Zachary a lot. Other than some typically boardwalk nights and raping Encyclopedia Dramatica not much has happened.

On Thursday I actually did do something mildly interesting. Though it might actual sound boring to talk about. But I will anywho, so fuck off those who don't appreciate at it. Just scroll down a bit. I went to New York City with the parental unit. She was in prime form for a good part of the morning, but chilled out by the end. We had to leave early because she completely busted her ass. I do love this bat crazy woman, but it took so much not to laugh hysterically. I actually got 5 pairs of pants. We went to the Mythical Creature Exhibit at the Museum of Natural History(When ever I say this, I say it like they did in the movie We're Back), which was amazing. I totally fell in love with the Kraken. It was this huge sculpturesque such thing, that was made out of weird spungy stuff. I loved it. There was also this gorgeous Unicorn, that I actually spent 10 minutes just stroking it's gorgeous glittery white foot. It was the most splendiferous thing I have ever witnessed in my life. I personally believe this was the single most happy moment in my life. In amazing news, I got this awesome Galileo Doll. I take him everywhere. He is my new Bfflz.

I had to go into the shower when we got home because I fell into urine in NYC. Foulest thing ever. While I was in the shower, Michael called me, and I believe his mother thinks we were having phone sex. But we only do that in private. Pictionary is possibly the greatest game ever. I ended up playing it with Gina, the Amandas, Dan, and Jon. Jon was my partner, we got the most ridiculous words. I will take any person out for ice cream who can draw a guessable picture of a triple by pass. LAME ASS SHIT.



This weekend is Mike's Birthday weekend. He is 23 years old this Sunday. What an old man, donate money to my pay pal account so I can afford to buy him a walker plz. There was wining and dining without the wine. Though Michael drinks beer like the earth ran out of water. Not really, but really. We went to Philedelpia so I could get my beloved Sundea and walked around. He got me this gorgeous necklace from his travels. It made me ridiculous happy. I also got these bangin' Aquarius earrings. After we walked around we bounced and went to Drew's. By the time we got there everyone was already several drinks in. I love those boys' love of alcohol. Conversation and late night frizz bee is basically what went on that night. Details are boring, and I have bored you enough in this entry. But, at least you got a whole bunch of pictures of me to look at.

A secret is I have been bleeding from my vagina since I was in the hospital. I am very scared. I am going to my first gyno appointment on Monday. Though now it has become very light barely there. I am sure it is just my period acting up, but I am a bit scared. I am also scared if has to do with me having sex. I probably made a bad decision to have sex while this whole bleeding vagina thing was going on. But I haven't fucked my boo for three weeks. Plus, I would rather ignore the entire thing and pretend it is not happening or bad until I have confirmed proof. I am so scared to goto the gyno. I am so scared that my mom will find out I got fucked. I know she thinks I am too young, but I am so happy with him. I don't regret the decision. I just hope I am not sick.

Michael and I fucked for the first time in a long while. It did no last as long as Michael wished it to. On my end it does not matter if it last two minutes or an hour. My problem is I don't feel any pleasure yet and I feel like Michael takes it out on himself. It isn't his fault at all. I mean, I should feel something. But I barely feel anything, bleeding vagina or not. I ended up crying because I was so upset that I did not feel anything. If I had one wish, it would be to feel things during sex. I feel like I am a freak of nature. I think about it, it seems so unfair. Everyone else gets to feel good during sex except me.

Today was a pretty regular day. We went to the mall to look for Nike Dunks for me. But none of them were fabulous enough. Then shortly after Michael's Party began. His friends are really nice, and I really like them. They are just as equally interesting and educated as they are nice. So they are fun to be around. This is new to me, since every other boy that was my boyfriend or dated friend's were either uneducated/retarded or lame. I have been on this Macbook too long , and the party is going on without me, so I better get back. That is right, I am writing this journal entry during my boyfriend's birthday party. I'm lame I guess, but I got bored of discussions of politics, so I decided to do something productive. I will give more details about this night soon. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">This is possibly the funniest video on the internet y/y?:

No comments: