Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nine

I Know Who Killed Me, may be the greatest fucking movie ever. It is so EPIC. You get to see all of the following: amputee sex, gorelight, way too much blue, you get to know Lindsay Lohan's ass, and stigmata. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT FROM A MOVIE?

That is right, nothing. Go see it and go love it. I did.I talked to Amanda and Gina last night. They are the only two girls I have ever met that think of Virginity the same way I do. In fact, I was the biggest virgin of the three of us. Since they identified themselves as Virgins too. That it was a part of them. And how their biggest fear was once they lost it, would they miss it. I do. I loved my virginity more then any girl should. Do I regret doing it with Mike? No, because he gave me a very special moment, not many boys would. So, I can look back with no regrets. But, I still miss being a virgin. I told him to fuck me until it doesn't hurt anymore this weekend. I wonder if that will come about. That might make me sound like a slut to you. Or an early sex addict. I just don't like pain. But I would rather deal with a lot of pain all in one shot, then have pain for the next month or so. So, this weekend I am possibly/probably getting my brains fucked out. I am not excited in the least. I wish Mike didn't have a monster Cock. I wish sex was easier for me. I wish I could just have him take naked pictures of me and masturbate. Instead of feeling intense never ending pain in my vag and beyond.
Talking with Gina and Amanda also made me realize why I could not have sex with Ata. Ata did not view sex the same way I did. He slept with 12 girls, 9 of them being Turkish prostitutes. The other 3 included a one night stand, a fuck buddy, and a girlfriend that started out as a fuck buddy. While Mike has had less sex and to my knowledge he dated every girl he has had sex with. Ata did not have the same values, despite the statements that he changed, if he had changed, he would not have guilted(I know this isn't a word) me into it. That is enough of my ramblings on sex. I am sure I will have a lot more after this weekend.

FAVORITE MIKE QUOTE OF THE MOMENT:
"I want to fuck your tight innocent pussy so bad."

PS> I am sitting here watching Grease. I just realized Rizzo got pregnant in the movie. I also realized the moral of the story. In order to get your man, if all else fails, turn into a slut. Yeah, I know this entry sucked. Blow me.<3 style="font-weight: bold;">Why you showin those coochie lips, gettin up out your car?



Photography taken by Samantha.

No comments: