Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Elven

Sorry for not keeping up this week. A lot has happened in a short period of time. When things weren't happening, I was kind of in a foul mood and it reflected in my writing. It wasn't my typical sass talk. It was more melancholy and lame. So, you may be asking yourself...what has Tricia been up to? Tricia had a very exciting weekend, but let us pause ourselves for a moment and start with last Thursday. Last Thursday I hung out with Zachary and Kevin. We created high jinx at Point. Zachary was on a roll. Including going over to a group of guys trying to mack it to these teenage girls and saying, "Good things you guys aren't zombies. Because you would make a necrophiliac out of me." Zachary and I had to goto bed early though, because we had a busy day a head of us.

Friday
was the day of my Cannibal Party. By that I mean it was cannibal themed, I played the movies Cannibal Holocaust and Dumplings. Zachary and I got up early and cleaned the basement, got the snacked together, got me pretty, and set up for the party. While waiting for the lovely Melody Lee to arrive we went and got me cigarettes and Zachary a Tamagotchi of his own. Which if I haven't mentioned I have gotten a Tamagotchi. Her name is Utena, and she is the most precious thing in my life. Melody got lost in Brick. Since, no navigation system/map quest can get anyone to my house. I had to pick her up from one of the many Wawa's in my area. But that is when the party started. I missed that little girl so much.

Since everyone but Melody and Zachary thought it would be cool to be fashionably late, the party did not get started until 7:30. But before I knew it, my little basement was filled with people ready to watch some bitches get eaten. Almost everyone from town I invited came. When Mike came, I was the happiest girl in the world. He was wearing one of my favorite shirts. He was simply adorable. I trash on him so much to his face. But he is so special to me. Just seeing his face lights my heart with joy. He is the sweetest kindess man I have had the pleasure of meeting. I am the luckiest girl in the world to call him my boyfriend. I feel like I don't treat him well enough. Or if I have the capability to treat him as well as he deserves. But I am so thankful to have him. My party went excellent. Everyone who went had fun. It was a lot of talking, screaming, freaking out, laughing, and Ann Frank. My mother even iced my cake in a cannibalistic manner. This was quite possibly my greatest party ever. It was filled with great people, great movies, and lots of treats. What more could you want from a cannibal gather? After everyone left, the events that followed shall stay out of my blog and stay in my basement. For the safety of all parties involved.



So, Melody, Mike, Joe and I attempted to goto the beach. But that failed due to the red flag warning. So we ended up just chilling at Point. Typical day for me right? Melody and I were the catty bitches we were born to be. While Mike and Joe seemed rather surprised by it. I love Melody's mock Mike voice. She is actually better at it then I am. Around 2ish Melody left to goto the gym, and then there was 3. We went to Mike's and I's typical coffee shop. Mike puts so much sugar in his coffee. It even takes me aback. We also went to that adorable used book store in Point. Joe had a field day. I love sneaking up on Mike in used bookstores. It is just so creepy.

*Warning - Things Actually Get Interesting*
So following we went to a Kaya's. During our typical after dinner walk, I started to feel dizzy, my lungs tightened and sick. I feel the great desire to take off my clothes and be in a bathroom. I found myself on the floor of a Dunkin Donuts bathroom suffering from anaphylactic shock and at the same time I got my period for the second time within 10 days. When you have anaphylactic shock there are three things you want from life:
  1. To breath(Which you know isn't going to happen anytime soon).
  2. To be naked(You feel claustrophobic in your clothes).
  3. To be in a bathroom/Laying down
I didn't realize at I ran into the bathroom that Mike and Joe stayed outside. So I was screaming Mike's name, but no one was coming. I couldn't figure out why. Finally I guess ten minutes passed and Mike finally became worried and came in. He found me in the bathroom without my shoes or my underwear on, and with my dress hiked up around my waist. I said in short speak for him to go get help. Ironically enough there was a cop at the Dunkin Donuts and help arrived rather fast. After Mike got the cop to call for help, he went to check on me. By this time I had my eppy pen in my hand. He asked me if I needed him to stabbed me with it. I just looked at him and stabbed myself. His response was, "OMG, you just stabbed yourself!" and when I ripped it from my leg, "OMG, there is actually a needle in those things!" He has the best reaction to things ever.

Finally he got me out of the bathroom when help came. They put an oxygen mask on me, but I pushed it off and ran into the bathroom again. When I go into anaphylactic shock I loose all control of my organs. They parametric would not let me be in the bathroom a lone, so they made Mike go with me. So while I basically shit my brains out, Mike was standing in the corner. I did not realize how embarrassing this entire ordeal was until 24 hours later, which when I did realize, I cried. That is probably the worst moment of my entire life. But I guess Mike really does love me. Yay for that.

So I leave the bathroom for my finally and second time, and they try to sit me in a chair and put an oxygen mask on me. All I want to do is lay down on the ground of the Dunkin Donuts. But they would not have me lay on the ground, I guess. Because they asked for towels, and when they didn't get any they didn't let me lay on the ground. I was really pissed about that. Meanwhile, while I am being taken care of by the paramedics, Mike is starring at me holding my shoes, purse, and the used eppy pen and Joe is just in the corner starring, mouth slightly open. As they brought me to the van, the paramedic actually yelled at a guy who was in the Dunkin Donuts, "What are you looking at? There is nothing to see here!" They took me into the ambulance and some how Mike and Joe weaseled there way into the emergency vehicle, even though they normally only allow one person to assist they dying. The woman on the ambulance was really sweet and let me hold her hand. All I kept repeating was I didn't want to die. People who don't suffer from anaphylactic shock will never know how frightening it is to not be able to control any part or function of your body.

When I got to the emergency room, a sassy gay man said, "MMmmmm Honey, you might not like how I do things, but I get things done right!" and flipped me onto the bed and brought me over to a secluded hospital room. I love when they give me my own room. Mike and Joe were following hopelessly behind. Once there they hooked me up to a new oxygen mask, pumped me full of medicine, shoved an IV in my arm, and hooked me up to several machines. But slowly I began to stabilize. Mike held my hand and stroked my head. I felt so safe but a little bit sad. These would be the last memories Mike and I have until the 24th. Mike was schedules to be at a plane at 4am the next morning. Joe was standing in the corner and one of the few things he said was, "Tricia, watching you is very tiring." I guess that is understandable. I don't really remember a lot of what went on before my mother came. I was under the influence of sleepy medicine. But I did not sleep. It is a jumble of Mike comforting me and Joe saying awkward things like, "I can't stop watching your IV drop, it is so hypnotizing." Those two boys really took care of me though. I will remember that. Joe even made sure he took all the cigarettes out of my purse, so my mom wouldn't find them. Mike is so good to me, he said he would have stayed as long as he could without missing his flight. I must reiterate that I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Once my mother arrived she basically kicked them out. I did get some a lone time with Mike though. He told me he wanted to fuck me. I told him that we should. He was just kidding. But he should have. I then posed with oxygen mask and travel IV and instructed him that, "No matter what, I was still sexy." We gave each other our lasts kisses for two weeks, I was crying because I a, and Mike told me, "Tricia, you always go out with a bang." I gave my last hugs to Mike and Joe and my mom drove them home. I cried really hard, I was a lone in a hospital room for two hours. I had never felt so a lone in my life. When my mom came back she brought me a Blendini from Rita's. It made me feel better, but it was no Mike. Around 12 I went home...still weak from my entire incident. Well, at least it was an exciting weekend. I think I shall leave it at that...more another day..

Lets kick it back old school:


Photography taken by Samantha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Credit?