Monday, September 24, 2007

Seventeen

This kind of says, "Hi, I'm kind of coked up. But not too much."

This is apart of my like three updates of my past few weekends. Still a bit bitter that Blog spot completely raped me. Whatever. Lets get to the good stuff...


New Brunswick:
I spent more of my Friday at the core, working on the website, since the new website is launching soon. Exiting, isn't it? But Michael came to the Station, and I completely hug tackle raped him. I missed him awful and was disgustingly over-worked. So we ended up going out for Sushi. I completely *loved* it. I had a crazy chicken roll. It was the bomb. Thats right, I said it the bomb. We walked around New Brunswick a bit, got me some delicious pie, and then headed over to Dominique's House Warming Party. It was very nice. She has the cutest little apartment. And strangely enough lives right next to Gina and Amanda.

The night was interesting to be at, but I am pretty sure un-fun to hear about. It was filled with keg-stands, virgins, and weed. But they also had really good pretzels which I took it upon my self to enjoy while all of this was going on. I did have a lovely talk about astrology though. I love astrology.


Saturday Michael and I sat and got work done. We also went to West End and I had Hot Vanilla. We had sex twice on Saturday. It felt the strangest it has ever had before. I felt it in me, I am no not sure if it was bad or good. But I felt it basically all up in me. I didn't know how to feel or what to do. It felt so strange I had no idea how to react. Before it was too late, Michael and I headed out to Union to goto Noah's house warming party. It was possibly the most ridiculous party/night ever.

A list of why this was the most ridiculous party ever:
  • Someone threw up all over the downstairs bathroom. Aka floor, walls, toilet, etc.
  • Some freak girl who's fat was hanging all about sat in it, and smelt like vomit the entire night. This girl also grabbed my breast. She kind of weirded me out. Man was she fucked up.
  • A creepy man who apparently works at Rutgers called me a temptress with my ,"...leggings and my cigarettes."
  • I played Anne Frank in a run down closet when the cops came.
  • Every person there commented on how cute I am, and how cute Michael and I are.
  • I had a boy scream about how my boyfriend tears my pussy up.
  • I met someone who was in a WoW 3rd place champion.
  • I met someone who apparently had a club hit.
  • A homeless crack-addict tried to get into the party. I <3>
  • A girl was passed out on a lawn, and I watched a boy pick her up and take her to his car and made out with her.
  • Michael got all fucked up and I thought he was going to get arrested.
  • The second time the cops came there were three cop cars and they told everyone to go home whether they were drunk or not.
After this Kate Moss(My gps) went completely insane. I burnt a whole in my dress. I also lost an earring. By the end the night, I had a complete and total mental break down. Which Michael basically abandoned me for a drunkin sleeping instead of comforting me. But I love him and forgive him foreverz.

Sunday was another day or getting work done. We also went for a lovely walk in the park. It made me very happy. The night ended with Rock of Love. Minus the fact that I was upset that he was sleeping while I was breaking down..it was a nice night.

New Brunswick Picture Dump:



No comments: