Monday, October 1, 2007

Eighteen

Summary of the Cherry Hill Weekend
The details may be rusty. But, I am O.K. with that.

Though I am entitled this Cherry Hill, the weekend started out in Ole Bricke Town. Mother bought me some charming new outfits from the new Target line. Bash Target if you will, I am a sucker for puffy sleeves and sweater vests. My becoming temporarily ill from Chinese food lead to a huge argument between Mother and I. Since apparently, I cannot figure out for myself if I am too sick to go out. If I didn't feel better by 7:30, I was planning to not go out anyway. It ended up becoming the principle of the matter.
I picked up Matthew around 7:30pm and we headed to Ice Cream on the 9. If I had one really ugly child, I wouldn't have anymore children. Ice Cream on the 9 has the best ice cream and the ugliest children. My Pol American Cap teacher calls me Robo-Trish because I seemly have no feeling. But you know what, if the ugly and stupid were sterilized, the world would have been a better place. The reason we live in a mutha fuckin' republic is because the majority is too stupid to make good decisions by themselves. They only have the knowledge to haphazardly vote for people who are smart enough to make decisions for them. Call me heartless, because I am.

Anywho, Matthew and I went to Ice Cream on the 9 and we ate ice cream obviously. I regaled Matthew on my apartment troubles and in all honesty, we basically talked shit. Since, we are basically better than everyone else. We then went to Best Buy and Target....on our way back from Best Buy we frightened hooligans who were sitting on the roofs of cars. Blasting L.A. punk can scare the shit out of anyone. Since both of us had school work to do, we peaced.

Friday morning was spent diligently working on my Jewry report. Then I headed over to Michaels. We went to Philadelphia just to walk and eat ice cream and get big earrings. Since that is what Michael and I do in Philadelphia. Michael got me the largest piece of Pizza I had ever seen in my life, and possibly the loveliest thing I ever saw in my life. Michael got a falafel and we sat in the falafel place and had dinner. For some reason this image of eating pizza and falafel together is very pleasant in my mind. After we walked to Franklin's Fountain and I enjoyed a chocolate cone. After our adventures in Philadelphia we went home and I did homework.

Michael is an awesome boyfriend. The weekend of the 9th to the 11th I was suffering from a severe until bacteria in my vagina. It created an orange goo to form on the inside of my vagina. It really sucked and felt mad disgusting and uncomfortable. Michael was sweet enough to Medicate my vagina. Of course he should have because it was his dirty dick that got my vagina all fucked up to begin with. But, I would like to take this space in my blog to say, thank you Michael...for fixing my vagina.

The next day was spent reading reading reading for my classes as usual. We ate dinner with Michael's friend Samir. I had half a cheese burger, it was delicious. I had no had a real cheese burger in forever, and I found it quit enjoyable.
After that we went to Dane's house. Dane was having himself a little Beerfest to go with the movie that was rented. I've watched these boys consume a lot of alcohol in my time. Yet this was one of their brightest moments of beer and whiskey consumption. All in all it was a boring night minus minor antics from my favorites drunks. I watched two hours of Dinosaur Jr. concerts during this time, I have never been so close to committing suicide. Now I am not saying about Dinosaur Jr. I just hate watching concert footage.

Sunday was lazy, like most of our Sundays. We watched the series final of Rock of Love. I did a lot of ready and we went for walks. Over all it was a very nice weekend, simple..but enjoyable none the less. I didn't get fucked...since I am sure some of you were wondering this. Especially due to my goozy vagina. But no, I did not get fucked up.

No comments: