Thursday, July 19, 2007

Four

Last weekend was awesome. Though the details do not really matter now, so late in the game. To sum of the weekend, Mike and I went to the Continental, this sassy restaurant in Philadelphia. They had actual basket swings for seats. It was really intense. I also got the best Sundae I have ever had in my life. It was called Mt. Vesuvius, and it was everything I ever wanted in life. Mike got me a new dress, he is so sweet to me. It is amusing how my ex said I would never find anyone who treated me like he did. Mike basically comes with all the perks that my ex did, but he does it more in moderation not excess. Which means he is smarter. But he is better, because he does not abuse me when he is "stressed", he isn't possessive, and treats me like a princess not a possession. He truly cares about me, he isn't some little boy who doesn't know what caring about someone is. But I still cry every time I give him head.
We also went on the boat. Which was interesting. Mike and I got into our first real fight. But it did not escalate really. And things worked out for themselves. He tells me what I am doing that upsets him instead of letting it build up. So I can work to make myself better for him. And the same goes vise versa. He is such a charming little Virgo.
So, since Monday evening I have felt a bit off. Which is the reason I have not updated sooner about my weekend. By Tuesday I was in the emergency room with a 102.8 fever. The next day I was at the doctor's office with 101.4 fever. All of this while still attending classes. I was paralyzed with pain and was unable to eat. I was completely out of it. I could barely think, but I still managed to get a 4.78 out of 5 on a quiz I took. Today is this first day I have been able to eat and comprehend thought. But I could be wrong, this entire entry could make no sense, and it would be perfect sense to me. I have to swish this weird mix of fluids that makes my throat numb, so I don't feel the pain. But in the process it also makes my mouth numb, which is awkward.
Tomorrow Mike's coming. It will be hard not to share drinks or kiss. But his company is all I need. Samantha also visited me Tuesday. During the past week I have taken a stuffed toy bunny everywhere. Even class. IDFCAM. Today when I was getting blood work done a needle broke in my arm, so they have to remove the needle and take more blood out of my other arm. I cried like a little bitch. I am just rambling. This has no flow. But I am sick and fucked up on number. Give me a break here.

So just shut up and listen to Gwen Stefani

No comments: