Thursday, July 12, 2007

Three

     I am sitting here not getting ready to go to Mike's tomorrow. Well, today, since it is way past twelve. I am on the computer while Zachary and I watch USA. A channel I in fact never ever watch ever since Sharona left Monk. But that is another story. It is one in the morning, and I have to make a Old School Hip-Hop Compact Disc for Mike, because I promised. Even though I have to get up at 6:45 to see Zachary off.
     I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. About the people and events that have shaped the person I am today. So much has happened since I graduated Brick Township High School. I have lost friends, gained friends, and re-gained friends. I have been on more dates, more bad then good. I have gained bad habits, but I rejected many. But over all I have found myself in a state of peace. There are some things I still have not gotten over. But I am human, and I will never be anything but. I am just happy to be making baby steps.
     The other day I hung out with Emylin, Kelly, and Sam. It was Smoke and Slurp day. They were giving out free slurpees for 7-11's 80th Birthday. It was awesome. There was good talk, smoking, slurping, and we watched Office Space. It was one of the chiller nights I had in a long time. It was nice. I had some of my favorite people by my side, slurpees in my stomach, and cigarette smoke in my lungs. There really isn't much to complain about. I did find out however that both Kelly and I have a pension for old school hip-hop/gangsta rap.
Video of Us Singing Said Old School Hip-Hop/Gangsta Rap:

     Today I was kind of sad. Because there is this kid I see every day in the parking lot. Before I enter class and after class. We always park around one another. But today I did not see him. I found this uncomfortable. Maybe this sounds strange, but, whatever, this is my blog, you are reading it, get over it.Today I didn't feel too well and had several panic attacks. Ew. Whatever. But Zachary came by and cheered me up. We ended up going to the boardwalk with Amanda, Gina, and Sam to see the fireworks. We missed them, well not completely, but we saw them walking to the boardwalk. We got ice cream and I won some toys. We walked the jetty, you know, the typical shore kid bullshit. But that is my life. I was also very sick all day.

And Prince genuinely freaks me out. I wish he would stop producing music.

This movie has made me the happiest person on earth:


Video of Kelly and I singing was taken by Samantha

No comments: